Trigger critical customer engagement by asking your customers how your product can be improved. And you’ll get more than just engagement – One great idea can transform your business!
Create an ‘Idea Management’ project on ‘I Imagine. Allow your customers to participate in the process of generating new ideas about your product or brand, improving existing ideas, commenting on ideas and voting on ideas.
The single most important thing that both you AND your customers want is to MAKE YOUR PRODUCT BETTER. Your most loyal customers want to have a say in product development. They are your most valuable untapped resource.
When you have a product development challenge (or any other problem) you need to find a solution then hope that your customers like it. Alternatively, if you just ask them to solve the problem. You don’t have to do any work and you know they will like the solution.
Reduce the likelihood of implementing ideas that customers don’t like. This directly increases revenue and reduces costs. It also reduces the number of negative reviews.
Most social media engagement tactics involve generating likes and comments for the sake of likes and comments. That’s absurd. Ask meaningful questions and get meaningful answers – then everybody wins!
Customers are more likely to “believe you” when you make claims about your product if they know that you developed the product with their input. It makes them more likely to buy your product. THIS IS A BIG DEAL!
Customers that also happen to be influencers are more likely to promote your product and more likely to recommend your product if they (and the community) participated in the development of product improvements.
‘Idea Management’ listings and be public or private
Voting can be public or restricted to verified customers (or any other criteria)
- Set voting thresholds and award prizes
Allow people to register as experts
Allow people to convey their vote to an expert
- Many other advanced features that give you total control
This is all you need to do:
- Signup and click on “+ Create Listing” in the top right
- Use a title like “[Your Product]: How can we make it better?”
- Enter a few sentences about the problem you want to solve
- Share the link for the listing with your customers.
- People can click on ‘Solutions’ to submit their ideas or vote and comment on ideas from other people.
- Over time, the best ideas will bubble to the top. And any one of them can transform your business!
- See an example.
Any one of the benefits above can transform your business. Create unlimited Free listings with unlimited users or create Premium listings to get access to advanced features. Premium listings only cost $47 pm with a 7-day free trial (no credit card required). See a simple feature comparison here.
Can you think of a better use of $47?
- How can we make our product (service) better? See an example.
- How can we make a specific feature better?
- How can we improve our customer support?
- How can we maximize our impact?
- How can we [insert issue relating to your brand – e.g. stop cyberbullying, improve online privacy, live a more sustainable lifestyle, etc).
The ‘I Imagine’ Idea Management platform can be used to solve any problem in any context:
- Employee engagement
- Product development
- Customer engagement
- Student & parent engagement
- Social media engagement
- Community engagement (nonprofits)
- Community engagement (government)
- Solve any problem – from Climate Change to what you want to see in the next Star Wars sequel.
Frequently Asked Questions
There's no other platform in the world like 'I Imagine'. Come together with your fellow humans to solve any problem.
FREE listing with unlimited users? Really?
Yes! It's not just a free trial or free during launch. It's 100% FREE! And will always be 100% free. However, you will get a lot of advanced features if you use a Premium listing. Take a look at the feature comparison in the pricing table.
Can I make my listing private?
Yes! You can approve each user before they see or interat with your project. You will need a Premium listing but you will also get access to many more advanced features that will give you granular control of your crowdsourcing project.
How long will it take to create a listing?
You just need a title, a summary of the problem (can be one sentence) and an image. It can do it two minutes! If you want to see the steps, checkout the and in the user guides.
Can I create a listing about any topic?
Yes! Humanity advances by everyone working on the problems they feel most passionate about - even if they're not "real problems" like - "How can my favorite sports team win a championship next season?" Of course, no hate, violence, etc.
Can I approve ideas before they go live?
Yes! This important feature is available on free and paid plans. If you create a listing that should be taken seriously (some aren't and that's okay) it's important control the quality of the ideas.