Regardless of whether you’re trying to do something big or small, we know that it matters to you. Use these guides to learn how to make the most of the platform.
Send and receive referrals for FREE.
Note that your profile for all parts of “I Imagine’ is managed through your social profile.
How to setup and edit your profile
How to update your profile photo and cover image
- IIL: iimagine.life
- Referral Opportunity (“RO”): A listing created by a member that wants to receive Referrals from other members
Listing Owner: A member that created a Referral Opportunity (“RO”) listing
Referral Partner / Referrer: Users that have been approved (by each other) to send and receive referrals to each other.
- Prospective Customer (“PC”): The person (or business) referred to a Listing Owner
- PIK: Payment In Kind
How does it work?
Receiving Referrals. You will make money from new customers that have been referred to you then you pay referral fees to the people that referred these customers to you. OR
Sending Referrals. You get paid a fee for referring customers to another member.
How do I receive referrals?
- Click on ‘Create Listing’ to create a free or premium Referral Opportunity (“RO”) listing.
- Outline some simple criteria about the Prospective Customers you would like other members to refer to you and what you are prepared to offer in return.
- Your RO listing will be live after a quick review (just making sure that there’s no “inappropriate content” in the listing).
- Other members will discover your RO by searching the RO listings. If they are interested in your RO, they will send a connection request (referrals can only be sent and received with your connections)
- Your will receiving referrals. You can accept or reject any referral (with one click). Both you and the person that sent you the referral can follow all of the referral activity on your dashboards.
- You compensate your referrers according to the terms in your RO.
How do I send referrals?
- Review the Referral Opportunities (“RO’s”) listed by other members and find RO’s that want Prospective Customers (“PC’s”) that you believe you can provide.
- Request to connect (referrals can only be sent and received with your connections).
- After your connection request has been approved, you can start sending referrals.
- The Listing Owner will approve or reject referrals at their discretion. You can follow all of the referral activity on your dashboard.
- You will be compensated according to the terms listed in the RO.
What does it cost?
It’s free! If you want extra exposure you can pay for a Featured Listing.
Does IIL take a cut of the deal?
No. Simple as that.
How do Listing Owners and Referrers agree on terms?
IIL provides a Standard Partnership Agreement (“SPA”) that governs the arrangement between both parties. You can agree to use the SPA (with one click) or negotiate your own.
Why should I create a following?
- Your followers. If you have a small number of followers, your RO might not be very successful. If you have a large number of followers your RO is much more likely to receive more referrals. More importantly, the more followers you have (especially, highly motivated and engaged followers) the more control you have over your revenue – and it’s free!
- Organic listings. Your RO will appear in the organic search results. This will work well if there is a high demand and a small supply of RO’s like yours. However, if there is a high supply and low demand, you should consider a Featured listing.
- Featured listings. You can always spend a little money to get more eyeballs on your PO. $50-100 is a tiny price to pay to start receiving referrals that could be worth thousands of dollars (or more).
How can I make money from this?
Can I make money if I don’t have a business?
You can make money by simply referring leads and customers to RO Listing Owners. You don’t need a website, any experience or any money. You can act as a matchmaker between members on IIL or refer people from outside IIL. The leads and customers you send to the creator of a PO can be people you know or people you don’t know. The only criteria that you need to meet is the criteria outlined in the RO listing.
How much money can I make?
It’s impossible to predict how much money you can make. For example, some RO’s will pay as little as $5 for a referral while others will pay more than $10,000 for just one referral that converts into a sale.
We suggest you review the RO’s to get an idea of which RO’s have criteria that you can meet.
Then simply prioritize the RO’s after giving consideration to things like: how much time it will take to generate referrals, how easy or difficult it will be to meet the criteria of the RO and how much money do you stand to make in return for your time and effort.
I don’t have much business experience. Can I still make money?
Yes. Anyone can create an RO and receive referrals and anyone can send referrals to an RO. We will be providing a lot of free training to assist people ranging from beginners to advanced soon. Watch out for the training in your “My Home” dashboard. We will also email you when any new training is ready.
Request a Feature
Let us know what you want. We update our development roadmap frequently and we adjust priorities based on your feedback.